How to use / care instructions
Instructions for using your Hydrant - Easy to print instructions
- Remove all packaging and fill the bottle with your drink, replace the cap, and slide the tube into the bottle until it reaches the bottom. Use only cold or warm drinks. They hydrant is not designed for boiling hot liquids.
- Attach your Hydrant to a bed, wheelchair, or chair using the clip/handle/hanger so it stays as vertical as possible.
- Place the bit valve on the end of the tube in your mouth.
- Gently bite to open the valve (it's worth practicing this with your fingers to see how it works) and suck to bring fluid through the tube.
- If the Hydrant is positioned above head height then once fluid is in the tube it becomes a siphon and no further sucking is needed, simply bite the valve and the drink will gently flow out.
- When you finish drinking simply release the bite valve, it will seal closed and will not drip.
- Use the clothing clip to attach the tube to clothes as required.
Any questions call 07813 013779, Email email@example.com
Caring for your Hydrant
- Do not immerse in boiling water
- Wash bottle and cap in warm soapy water
- Dishwasher safe to a maximum temperature of 65 degrees
- Solutions such as Milton may be safely used to sterilize
- Tube and bite valve should be replaced regularly or disassembled and cleaned thoroughly - we recommend using our cleaning kit to do this
- In hospitals change the tube and valve daily